Benefits and guarantees
For more than 30 years, we've been traveling the world searching for heirs and helping them assert their inheritance rights. For us, it's not merely a question of justice and fairness, it's much more than that. We believe it’s ultimately our job to help people reconstruct their family history and find their place in it.
Your benefits and guarantees
You get the assurance of benefiting from efficiency and expertise recognized by thousands of our clients, whether notaries or heirs, who rely on us every year.
- 160 legal and probate genealogy professionals
- National and international research capabilities
- Innovative digital tools for greater speed and reliability
- Tried and tested methodologies
You’d be supported by a committed and responsive team, available to answer your questions throughout the estate settlement process.
- Dedicated, identified contacts available to answer your questions as quickly as possible
- An integrated international team of genealogists who speak 15 languages and who provide close support to non-French-speaking international clients.
We also give you the peace of mind that you’d be relying on a solid group for whom security and ethics are the cornerstones of its values.
- Member of French professional (Généalogistes de France) and international (IAPPR) bodies
- To find out more, consult the code of ethics and code of conduct of Généalogistes de France.
As professional genealogists, each of our assignments is governed by a power of attorney and a disclosure of inheritance rights contract, which lays out the framework for our work and explains our fees transparently.
Firm guarantees that protect you
- Secure client funds deposited with the Caisse des Dépôts et Consignation
- A financial guarantee tailored to your budget
- Professional liability insurance
- Annual audit by KPMG of the representation of client funds.